· Recovery is critical for athletes. Athletes have tried various ways to improve their ability: legal, illegal, expensive or average…
· People found honey a very useful supplement with bread
· Honey can provide nutrition to replace energy drill, prevent protein damage
2. What great managers do?
这篇文章我们在Harvard Business Review上找到了原文，但是PTE对该题进行了改写。有兴趣去了解原文的同学可以点击链接（略长）：https://hbr.org/2005/03/what-great-managers-do
What do great managers actually do? there is one quality that sets truly great managers apart from the rest: They discover what is the uniqueabout each person and then capitalize on it. Great managers know and value the unique abilities and even the eccentricities of their employees, and they learn how best to integrate them into a coordinated plan of attack.
First, identifying and capitalizing on each person's uniqueness saves time.中间有两句解释（谈论了增加efficiency和effectiveness）Second, capitalizing on uniqueness makes each person more accountable. Third, capitalizing on what is unique about each person builds a stronger sense of team… 后面还有两句总结性的句子（not only… but also…句型）
3. American English dominance
Firstly, from the macroscopic view, the dominance of American English is not precipitated by the language itself, so the arising of English dominance in international communication is not solely the dominance of language itself. Just as the professor Jean Aitchison Oxford pointed out, the success of a language has much to do with the power of the people who use it but has little to do with internal features of the language. It is very obvious in consideration to English. During the 18thcentury and 19th century, the influence of the British Empire began to spread around the world for the sake of industrial revolution, so English began to become popular. English was used not only in the British colonies but also in the diplomatic negotiations of non-English-speaking countries.
However, no matter how powerful the adaptively is and how large the area that the power of English covers, currently, the international status of English mainly springs from the status of America as a super power after World War II.
Besides, with the development of the economic globalization and new political structure, there is a great need of an international language. As result, American English became the first choice.
PART 4: WFD
1. The traffic is the main cause of the pollution.
2. The chemical building is in the interior of the campus.
3. The railways were made to make distant travel possible.
4. The … of wildlife have been ignored by developers.
5. she used to be the editor of students'newspaper.